Many residents on Seattle’s Eastside, including Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Issaquah and Mercer Island, look to Eastside Medical Park Women's Group for all of their pregnancy health care needs. The providers are board certified and offer personalized service, including frequently handling patients' deliveries.
Congratulations on your pregnancy! This is a very exciting time of your life, and we are so happy to be able to sharing this special time with you! We will see you at about 8 weeks from the first day of your last menstrual period, since we will do an ultrasound to take a look at the baby, and we cannot see the baby before then (as it is too small!).
1. If you are at risk for an ectopic pregnancy (history of prior ectopic pregnancy or history of gonorrhea/chlamydia infection in the past)
2. If you are having nausea/vomiting and would like prescription anti-nausea medicine
In the meantime, until your appointment, you should be:
1. Taking prenatal vitamins (any brand is fine - the important thing is to be taking them!)
2. It is safe to climb stairs, bend over, exercise, have intercourse
3. If you have nausea, try ginger products, Vitamin B6 25mg twice daily, unisom 25mg at bedtime, Sea Bands
4. If you have questions, pregnancy books are a great resource
5. If you have further questions, look at my handout
"Dr. Dvorak is absolutely wonderful!...She is very friendly and knows her stuff. She genuinely seems to love what she does! Thank you for your time and care Dr. Dvorak!"
"Dr. Dvorak is amazing! ...She is there to answer any question I have and always take me and my little boys health very seriously!"
"This is my OBGYN of choice... Dr. Dvorak is calm, capable, and warm. We are glad to have her on our team."
"Best Gyno I've had. I came in for a very unfortunate reason, but Dr. Dvorak and her assistant made me feel welcomed and comfortable."
"Dr. Dvorak was more than gracious and very empathetic - I felt very comfortable with her and would definitely want to return for future care!"
"Even my mother cannot stop talking about how impressed she was with how calm, professional and kind Dr. Dvorak was with all the nurses, staff, and I"
"She listens to all my concerns and answers all questions...She is very gentle and has made me feel comfortable and eased my labor worries. I am so thankful. "
"Dr. Dvorak is an amazing obstetrician! She helped us navigate through the pregnancy and birth of our first child with kindness, humor and a laid back but knowledgable.."
"Dr. Dvorak's level of expertise and her devotion to her patients is unparalleled. I trust her immensely with the care of the women in my family.."